Sunday, June 23, 2013

I just wanna feel this moment

If y'all haven't checked out COLLABOR88 yet, you should now! High quality stuff for very reasonable prices. Found this cute top and adorable hair there this round.
 
 Hair: "D!va" - Mimi (moon stone) - COLLABOR88
Top: [Shush] - Famous Tee (bows) - COLLABOR88
 
Skin: Belleza - Ellie (sunkissed) - The Arcade
Bottoms: .S&C. - Capri Pants (white)
Footwear: N-core - Diva (black)
Eyes: [Al Vulo!] - ipnotic (goldbunny)
Piercing: :HV: - Jewel (ink)
Nails: -UtopiaH- - Grunge Checkers(nails and bow rings) - The Thrift Shop
Make-Up(eyes): Essences - Hangover Eyeliner
Make-Up(lips): Pink Acid - Pudding Lip Gloss (pomergranite)
 
 
One day while my light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)
*Feel This Moment by Pitbull & Christina Augilera*
 


No comments:

Post a Comment