Friday, November 15, 2013

I can even take him in the bath...


Oh hai! I'm Satine, but I'm most known as Bean :) Lexia is sharing her blog with me because she's amazing and she loves high quality shopping as much as I do! Speaking of... My first blog ever is all about these [geek.] 2ndHand CHewtoy Gacha's that are featured at The Thrift Shop! I'm absolutely in love with them, they are just so cute and they squeak adorably when you click on them! Here's what the girls and I are wearing:

Lala Pop(Left)
Hair: Truth: Faye
Skin: Pink Fuel Harley (Latte)
Ears: Mandala-Stretched Ears- Omimi
Feet: SLink- Natural Bare Feet
On her elbow: [geek.] 2ndHand CHewtoy -Silver Ducky RARE-

Lexia Rae (Center)
Hair: Truth Hair - Chynna(light blondes)
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva(jamaica)
Tattoo: GrungeInk - Timeless(faded sleeves)
Breast piercing: :Z.S: - The Eye
Ring: :Diamante: - Hisih pearl Fantasy Globe

Bean (Right)
Hair: Truth Hair: Vida (Light Blondes)
 Skin: Al Vulo- jade * winter brown brow bronze
 Tattoo:  Xtrem-Style " OjerasColor " Faded
 Mouth: [geek.] 2ndHand CHewtoy -Pink Ducky-
 Necklace: [twee.] - Black Twine Necklace [simple.]
 Ring: [geek.] Rock-A-Knucks -Dolly-
 Feet: [Gos] Barefoot - Arched




No comments:

Post a Comment