Friday, November 22, 2013

You've got a friend in me

Well since my home net is down I haven't been able to get on SL to snap any pics of items I need to blog. This pic is one I happened to snap over a week ago and finally got around to edit it and get on Verizon hotspot to upload this blog post. Anyways, here you go..just a fun post with a good friend of mine.

What Im wearing:
Hair: Truth hair - Chynna(light blondes)
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva(jamaica)
Bandaid: *Epic* - Kawaii Bandaid(rainbow dots)

Bracelet: *MUKA* - Nautical Wristband(black)
Outfit: *Epic* - Skully Bunny Mini Dress(baby pink)

Socks: M.Inc. - Tuber Sox(shown in light pink w/ blk n wh stripes)
Footwear: J’s - Studded Long Boots(black)

What Jase is wearing:
Jacket/Shirt Combo: Ducknipple - Zoch Jacket

Pants: Kal Rau - Casual Chino #02 Clear

Shoes: 2Real - STARZ


No comments:

Post a Comment