Saturday, December 28, 2013

I Am Not A Whore, But I Like To Do It

I don't normally write in my posts other than what I'm wearing and where you can find it. This is maybe a more special post.. I dunno. Here goes....
First of all a wonderful friend of mine has decided to close her doors for good. Before she closes her store she has decided to hold an 80% off sale.

Ok so now on to the outfit that I'm blogging, which does include something from Sugar & Cyanide, but is located at an event so it is not 80% off at the moment.


Hair: D!va Hair - Daisy Type A(brown diamond) - The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva(Jamaica)
Eyes: [Buzz] - Mysteria eyes(Angel)
Lipstick: [Buzz] - Creamy Matte(blood red)
Arm Tat: GrungeInk - Rythmia Tattoo - FROST
Earrings: [AUX] - Cross my heart earrings(onyx)
Piercings: Cute Poison - Agelast piercing - FROST
Top:[-S-] - Cropped Tee(black (Whore) - Bodify
Skirt: .:villena:. - Skater Skirt(black leather)
Stockings: .S&C. - Gartered Stockings(white) - Stroker’s SeXpo
Leg Warmers: Reign. - Cozies(black) - FROST
Feet: Slink - Mid female feet


No comments:

Post a Comment